- Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokerage
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Supply Chain Design & Optimisation
- Supply Chain Programmes
- Your Industry
- About Damco
- Industry Experts
- News Room
Seaview Ballroom "A"
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Date and location
04-07 March, 2018
Long Beach, California, US
About the eventDamco will participate in the 2018 TPM Annual Conference, which is due to be held on the 04 – 07, March 2018 in Long Beach, California. Organized by JOC events, the conference will cover a range of topics from Technology and Automation, Cold Chain Logistics to Cargo Efficiency and Flow.
The theme for 2018: A New World Takes Shape will address the issues the container industry is facing for the past 20 years and how technology and innovation has helped to reduce costs, open new revenue opportunities, and how this will help the industry become for efficient.
Key topics at the event will include:
- Digital Innovation and problem solving
- US Exporters' Challenges and Solutions
- Longshore Labor: A Lasting Peace?
- Cargo Efficiency and Flow
- The Evolving North American Drayage Market
- Cold Chain Outlook and Trends
More on TPM 2017
Damco participated in the 2017 TPM Asia conference in Shenzhen, China.
Click here to read more about TPM Asia, 2017.
You have already signed-up
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail