Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet your every need; whether assisting with expediting an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can provide competitive terms, identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness.
Extensive portfolio of carriers
We are not ship owners, but transport managers who work closely with an extensive portfolio of global and regional carriers; providing you with the best solutions. Many of the world’s best known companies use us as their logistics partner of choice when delivering overseas. Through a number of carrier partners we have space & solutions in place to help you save as much freight cost as possible.
- A strong global team supported by local experts
- Full flexibility in handling LCL & MCC
- Multiple carrier solutions departing daily
- Relationships with top global carriers
- Available capacity and space protection with multiple carriers
- Access to services from first class global carriers and regional niche carriers
- Centralised ocean procurement ensuring competitive rates and terms
- Full end-to-end visibility and documentation management
- Customs clearance & brokerage services
- Cargo insurance services
- Pick-up, delivery and distribution.
For further information on Damco’s ocean freight services, please contact your local office.
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail
Macro-economic changes and shifts in trade patterns have their impact on global supply chains. They provide opportunities as well as challenges. Let’s have a closer look at some developments in logistics that are directly or indirectly caused by changes in trade patterns, in GDP growth or in customer behaviour.
If you are involved in international logistics, it is likely that you already work with one or more third-party logistics providers (3PLs) or are considering to purchase 3PL services in the near future. In either case it is critical that you select the right company for the job.