Damco Dynamic Flow Control is a unique solution that combines three core components into one simple package.
Automated shipment planning and dynamic re-planning engine
- Generates optimized shipping plans based on criteria such as delivery time, cost, carbon, transport mode, and carrier mix - at PO or SKU level;
- Dynamically re-plans and automatically executes using decision-tree methodology;
- Facilitates every time changes occur in orders, rates, sailings, capacities or available equipment;
- Enables you to continuously change delivery dates or switch between transport modes in order to optimize supply chain performance, cost, and carbon footprint.
One global team ensures ownership and implementation without delay
- Manages inbound supply chain from PO creation to delivery at destination;
- Responsible for data quality, vendor management, 3PL managed shipment updates, and exception management;
- Implements changes immediately through a simple and direct interface;
- Validated information and superior execution.
One interface with complete visibility across all your 3PLs
- Unified global shipping planning and execution process independent of geographical location, vendors or customers;
- Aligned standard method for execution of bookings, origin instructions and destination pre-advices across your network;
- Purchase order and SKU level visibility for shipments via the myDamco portal;
- One global repository ensures comprehensive pipeline view of all shipments.
Our industry-tailored news portals provide you with the latest news, trends and opinions in logistics