Damco Dynamic Flow Control makes your supply chain easier to manage. This helps increase your delivery performance, decrease your transportation cost, and reduce your lead times, all while decreasing your costs to manage.
On-time when needed
- Improve your S&OP performance through facilitation of agile pull-based planning compared to long term push based planning;
- Increase your delivery performance: get your goods when you actually need them;
- Increase your average sales margin by avoiding penalties and price mark downs;
- Actively manage purchase order and SKUs: speed them up or slow them down to meet changing demand and location needs;
- Decisions can be delayed to the last minute while still ensuring the most time and cost efficient route to market.
Easier to manage
- Automate up to 95% of purchase orders;
- Double the number of purchase orders handled per employee;
- Accommodate business growth in volumes and complexity without adding head-count, processes or tools;
- Speed up the process while reducing errors;
- One interface that truly integrating all your logistics service providers, enabling automated interaction between 3PLs, carriers, vendors, and authorities;
- Unified, standard shipping planning and execution process;
- Easy and fast implementation of changes in business and execution rules.
Cheaper to operate
- Enables you to take advantage of any efficiency opportunities that arise;
- Reduces storage and transportation costs (and carbon emissions);
- Decreases lead times;
- Lowers administration costs;
- Reduces working capital employed through decreased inventory.
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail