Understanding your business
A key element in our philosophy is to truly understand your business and logistics needs. This way, we can provide you with service solutions that will help grow your business. Our extensive network of dedicated and shared warehousing and distribution operations, combined with best-in-class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions, enable you to fulfill your commitments to your customers, anywhere in the world.
Our services include:
- Warehousing – export, import and domestic distribution centers
- Inventory management and control
- Bar-coding, re-packaging, labeling, quality inspection, kitting and other value added services
- Order administration
- Supporting business systems
- Reverse logistics
- Site and location analysis
- Order processing, inbound and outbound
- Yard management
- Vendor/carrier performance
- Cross-docking / flow distribution
- Static and dynamic replenishment
- Load building
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail
Macro-economic changes and shifts in trade patterns have their impact on global supply chains. They provide opportunities as well as challenges. Let’s have a closer look at some developments in logistics that are directly or indirectly caused by changes in trade patterns, in GDP growth or in customer behaviour.
If you are involved in international logistics, it is likely that you already work with one or more third-party logistics providers (3PLs) or are considering to purchase 3PL services in the near future. In either case it is critical that you select the right company for the job.