Our global Industrial team understands the unique logistics challenges facing engineering and manufacturing companies. We provide a wide range of logistics and supply chain services that align with your particular requirements and business strategies. Our processes, people and technology drive cost and capitol out of you supply chain while ensuring consistent and predictable service to you and your end customers.
Our market-leading supply chain solutions leverage decades of experience providing service to some of the largest companies in the world:
- Over half of the Gartner supply chain top 25 companies choose Damco to manage their business
- Our global footprint provides a network of owned offices, people and technology infrastructure
- Developed operations in emerging markets with a strong presence in key manufacturing locations
- Proven supply chain solutions with a large variety Industrial customers across the globe
- Complete end-to-end visibility tools allowing proactive supply chain execution
- Unique Industrial solutions focused on both production material and finished product logistics
- Dedicated Key Account teams who drive continuous improvement methodology
- Professional operations staff across the globe with strong execution discipline
Providing the flexibility in services required by the Industrial sector
Our service portfolio and global footprint demonstrate the wide array of customer solutions we deliver each and every day. We work with clients to develop alternative transport modes that offer secure speed and reduced risk of delays while offering full visibility and transparency required supporting the ever changing Industrial requirements.
Partnerships and collaboration are the future to most successful Industrial companies
Leading manufacturing organizations are adopting a number of strategies to stay ahead of the curve, including an emphasis on a deeper collaboration with partners and suppliers in search for new ideas. We utilize many years of supply chain collaboration with key partnerships that have resulted in proven supply chain optimisation and innovation.
Key services for industrial customers
Our portfolio of tailor-made logistics and supply chain solutions deliver value to your organization. We offer a wide range of specific Industrial services from our core transportation portfolio to complete end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Origin logistics services
- Order/vendor PO management, inland transport, CFS load planning, consolidation, customs clearance
- Air and ocean transportation management
- Electronic documentation management system
- Destination logistics services
- Customs clearance, cross docking/trans-loading, DC bypass, deconsolidation, distribution, delivery
- Control tower solutions with dedicated global Damco teams at origin and destination
- Industry leading end-to-end supply chain visibility and KPI reporting tools
- Key account management program staffed with supply chain experts
- Process review, analysis and optimization utilizing proven supply chain development methodology
- Full end-to-end supply chain management programs custom designed for the Industrial vertical
- Carbon emissions tracking, reporting and reduction though our SupplyChain CarbonCheck™ service
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail
Macro-economic changes and shifts in trade patterns have their impact on global supply chains. They provide opportunities as well as challenges. Let’s have a closer look at some developments in logistics that are directly or indirectly caused by changes in trade patterns, in GDP growth or in customer behaviour.