At Damco we understand the importance of gaining full visibility of your supply chain, at all times. Our leading edge supply chain visibility solution - Reporting – can do just that.
Reporting - Simple, Smart, Flexible and Secure
Damco’s Reporting provides real-time visibility of all products in your supply chain and reporting capabilities with a unified view into all Damco activities.
The Reporting module can create ad-hoc analyses in line with your specific business needs as the user-friendly report-writer draws upon a wide array of available fields, making it easy for you to work on most, if not all, aspects of your supply chain. In other words; full visibility.
Key features of Damco’s Reporting:
- Highly customisable reports, tailored to your specific needs, on real-time data
- KPI reports measuring service provider and supplier performance
- Reports on all related information in terms of dates, metrics and other (1700+ data fields)
- Ad-hoc reports on all products, documents and references in your supply chain; down to SKU level
- On-line report manipulation, pivot, page by and filtering, and the ability to export data to Excel
- Reports can be scheduled to run at specific times or intervals, to suit your time schedules
- My Reports folder & Shared Reports (Workgroup Structure)
Track & Trace
Damco’s Track & Trace system can be used to search and view details of shipping documents, containers and cargo in transit; in real time.
You will be able to search for your cargo using references such as shipping documents, container number and cargo description. You will also be able to view and print details of documents and content of containers down to SKU level. Furthermore Track & Trace links to scanned shipping documents and therefore provides you with details of all partners collaborating in the supply chain.
For further information, please contact your local office or fill in our enquiry form.