We can provide you with robust and flexible solutions which allow greater control of your cost to serve, whilst balancing this with the criticality of delivering the right product at the right time to market. We have a proven track record supporting you in building stronger end-customer relationships.
We have developed a unique execution platform leveraging best practices from years of experience:
- Leadership position with many of the largest companies in the world
- Global footprint - network of own offices, people and technology infrastructure
- Strong presence in emerging and developing markets
- World-class supply chain solutions based on ‘asset-light’ business model
- Passionate people with strong execution discipline and deep industry experience
- End-to-end supply chain visibility and KPI reporting
- Market-leading supply chain development expertise
- Certified Health, Safety and Compliance staff around the world
Innovative and individual supply chain solutions
We cater for a wide variety of customers across the upstream, downstream and conversion sectors of the chemical industry. By driving knowledge and innovation of both logistics solutions and market developments, we can help optimise your supply chain.
From solution design through to operational delivery, we consistently focus on reducing lead time and cost, while improving service reliability and supply chain innovation. This provides you with maximum efficiency and flexibility in your supply chain.
The more difficult a location is to reach, the more likely you will find Damco there
Our global chemicals team includes dedicated support teams in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and USA. These chemical industry experts are ready to design and deliver tailor-made supply chain solutions and services.
Receive the latest Damco news via e-mail
Macro-economic changes and shifts in trade patterns have their impact on global supply chains. They provide opportunities as well as challenges. Let’s have a closer look at some developments in logistics that are directly or indirectly caused by changes in trade patterns, in GDP growth or in customer behaviour.
If you are involved in international logistics, it is likely that you already work with one or more third-party logistics providers (3PLs) or are considering to purchase 3PL services in the near future. In either case it is critical that you select the right company for the job.