This website is provided and controlled by Damco International B.V., Turfmarkt 107, 2511 DP The Hague, The Netherlands ("Damco”).
Damco recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our websites and users of online systems. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our websites and online systems. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website or online systems and delete the cookies placed by the website.
Please be aware that a separate privacy statement applies to recruitment. The Privacy Statement applicable to recruitment is available here. However, the section on cookies below also applies to recruitment.
2. Personal data
On our websites and in the online systems, we collect only those necessary information about name, company, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses, information about your browser, operating system and movements and behavior on our websites and online systems and other personal data relevant and necessary for the use of the services. Our websites and online services are intended for a general audience, and Damco does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes and based on our legitimate interest and/or for fulfilment of a contract as applicable:
- Provision of Damco services and products according to agreed terms
- To accommodate your requests and inquiries for services or information
- Provision of newsletters or notifications, including press releases, offered by Damco
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
As a global group Maersk may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliated companies of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S (“Maersk Group”) around the world located inside or outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated above and in accordance with applicable laws, as well to data processors outside of Damco globally for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Maersk Group unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data, to object to it being processed or to rectify processed data, please contact DataPrivacy@maersk.com or send a letter to A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S, Esplanaden 50, DK-1263 Copenhagen K, Denmark, Att.: Data Privacy.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) and Piwik Analytics to enable us (a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on location, and the like to learn about our visitors and (b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
- Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others
- YouTube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
- DoubleClick Bid Manager (provided by DoubleClick Inc.) for display advertising purposes.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here.
- For Mozilla Firefox, a help guide is available here.
- For Google Chrome, a help guide is available here.
- For Safari, a help guide is available here.
These terms shall be subject to Danish law and any dispute, claim, matter of construction or interpretation arising out of or relating to the website, including these terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.