Damco’s integrated supply chain management toolbox gives you instant access to a flexible and customizable Reporting function through the central myDamco dashboard. Our global customers appreciate the visibility provided with the Reporting tool. It allows fast supply chain analysis of loads and deliveries at different stages of the process, in various countries, and for multiple vendors and recipients. Damco’s Reporting – part of the standard supply chain management toolbox – and the optional Track & Trace tool provide full end-to-end visibility of your supply chain, putting control in your hands at all times. With our supply chain visibility solution, you have the power. And it’s customizable, to meet your specific information needs so that you can make fast, appropriate supply chain decisions.
The Reporting tool within myDamco offers:
- Ready-to-use standard reports
- Customizable report builder, using real-time data and a ‘self service’ approach
- KPI reports measure service providers’ and suppliers’ performance
- Role-based access management to ensure the right information is available to staff at different levels: e.g. Factory, Buyer, Vendor, End-user
- Reports using dates and metrics up to SKU level
- On-line report processing as data feed or for further analysis in MS Office software
- Scheduled reports at the times or intervals you specify
- Easily saved and shared reports
The integrated Reporting tool is simple, smart, flexible and secure. With real-time visibility of the products in your supply chain, you can instantly produce and schedule the reports you need. The myDamco Reporting module allows you to create ad-hoc analyses of specific business scenarios. And the user-friendly report writer draws on a wide array of available fields. You’ll find it easy to work on multiple aspects of your supply chain, from year-on-year comparisons of container utilization, to previews of bookings. Through the convenient central myDamco dashboard, you can extract Communication & Exceptions (C&E) data for quality control. As an optional addition to the standard toolbox, C&E gives you even better visibility of your supply chain performance.