Established in 1979, our CHB product is proud to be part of the Maersk/AP Moller group, which allows us to enjoy a Global foot print and presence in over 40+ countries, where we employ over 2,000 people worldwide. We are experts in the field of complex, rapidly changing markets such as fashion, retail, chemical, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and technology.
Our services currently cover all aspects of customs procedures and include:
- Full customs clearance
- Bonded warehousing
- Bonded transit movements
- Commodity classification
- Intrastat and extrastat
- Limited fiscal representation
- Aggregated declarations
- Classification and validation investigation
- Regulatory reporting
- Complex entry preparation
- IPR/Drawback strategy
- Bonded transfers and transshipments
- Intra trade zone declaration (e.g. Eurostats).
Track transport and clearance status online with our CHB APP, key features include:
- Accessible via desktop, tablet or mobile phone allowing easy management of the customs process by exception
- Access to details on inbound customs entries for US and Canada (more countries to follow)
- Available duties and taxes spend in real time
- Heat map indicating exceptions, problem shipments or transactions that need attention
- Onboard communication tool to connect directly with customers’ Damco entry team
- Access to status updates from customs and other participating government agencies
- Dynamic, statistical dashboard to analyze customs entry data
- By using data from carriers, government agencies and CHB operations, the app also allows better compliance controls, less and fewer delays at the time of importation, and the ability to monitor urgent shipments
- Multiple modes of transport
- An extensive network of transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- Time-saving and cost efficient single point of contact.
For further information on Damco’s inland transportation solutions, please contact your local office.